The Senior CRM Sport Executive will report into the Senior Sports CRM Manager. The role will help to develop all Sportsbook CRM and promotions for the regions - content, promotional execution, communications, and results within the allocated region.
• Help develop the Sportsbook CRM Strategy for UK speaking countries, for approval by Group Management, to include all programmes such as Cross Sell, Onboarding, Welcome, Conversion, Retention, Cross Sell, Upsell, Churn Prevention, Reactivation, and Winback. Work with execution teams to help implement the approved strategy.
• Help to manage all UK CRM activities with Central CRM team.
• Work with the central CRM Team to help come up with global promotional activities.
• Work on selected global CRM activities through all stages from concept to delivery.
• Assist on delivering test plans to ensure best practice communication, optimal budget spend and positive ROI on all campaigns.
• Help develop relevant and up to date information to our growing customer base through all channels.
• Work independently to identify and deliver untapped CRM potential.
• Manage a number of key cross-business relationships.
• Reporting on key metrics on betting and CRM activity.
• Strive to improve the localisation of our sports product to serve our UK speaking customers.
Skills and Capabilities
• Knowledge and understanding of the online gaming and Sportsbook industry
• Previous CRM Sportsbook experience in regional markets
• Highly structured and the ability to deliver top quality work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven ability to execute all aspects of a project from a conception to completion.
• Ability and flexibility to work well under tight deadlines.
• Collaborative team player with the ability to foster good working relationships.
• Familiarity with MS Office products with at least intermediate Excel skills.
• Passionate about Sports.
• Fluent in English.
• Focus on the customer
• Work as a team
• Strive for excellence
• Have courage
• Show passion
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” - Glass Door - published Jan 2015.
The salary for this job is based on experience so whilst we are not able to provide such details at this stage, we can confirm that we offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Our benefits include a discretionary annual performance bonus, premium health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (providing you all live at the same address), and a generous company contribution into a private pension scheme each month.
As an advocate of work/life balance, we offer an annual personal interest allowance where we encourage personal learning outside of working hours; e.g. driving lessons, cookery classes and circus training (to name a few that our people have used this towards). We also have an Employee Assistance Programme where you receive complimentary and confidential support from professionals who offer independent advice 24/7. To support you in developing your skills and career, we will provide ongoing training. We offer many more great perks such as an annual travel loan, subsidised massage sessions, free drinks, snacks, hot beverages and fresh fruit every day.
Stars Interactive is a division of The Stars Group, ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands including PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, PokerStars Championship, PokerStars Festival and MEGASTACK. Collectively, these brands have more than 111 million registered customers, forming one of the largest online gaming businesses in the world. We provide gaming experiences designed to make our platforms the favorite iGaming destinations for customers everywhere. This role is in the Group’s London service office in the Group CRM department.
Some of users are having trouble paying with our bank ING with valid card details. We recommend you try your credit card with PayPal (you do not need an account) as this has solved the problem for many people.