At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel. That’s where you come in. When you’re part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand you’re more than just a job title. To join us as a Room Service Waiter/Waitress, you’ll have ambition, talent and obviously, some key skills.
As a member of the Food and Beverage team, you will ensure that all guests are served to the company standard. You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times within all food and beverage areas. Main duties are opening procedures, order taking, preparation and assembling order, delivery, and guest introduction, in room service, bill presentation and tray/trolley removal. Part of the role is also assist in the Mini Bar operations.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including uniform, laundry, meals on duty, pension scheme and health cash plan to name a few. What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow.
And because the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 4800 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Previous experience in relevant hotel food and beverage operations
- Strong knowledge of food products and dishes and the preparation methods, wines and other beverages
- Candidates must have excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language. Additional languages a plus.
- Must have the drive and passion to succeed at the highest level
- All applicants must be able to work varying shifts including weekends and bank holidays.
- All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK & must be in possession of the relevant passports or visas.